LIVERPOOL TREE REMOVAL SERVICE
We understand that the thought of tree removal can be daunting.
Providing the finest tree removal Liverpool has to offer, our Liverpool tree surgeons have safely and efficiently removed many trees of all shapes and sizes over a long period of time.
We are able to both remove (cut down) and dispose of a large number of trees from any site or premises, usually in one visit. Our wood chipper “chips down” the tree(s) into smaller pieces of wood; we do have clients that like to keep these smaller pieces of wood for either landscaping purposes in their gardens or for other gardening use.
We are able to remove small trees to another location or completely remove the tree by cutting it down. Either way, the intention of tree removal is to remove the tree from it’s current location.
Trees are a valuable resource that we all want to preserve, however, like all things, trees have a life expectancy. Sometimes a tree with a problem cannot be fixed by pruning and trimming or any other tree surgery and becomes a hinderance to your garden. As such, it will need to be removed from the property.
Our highly experienced and qualified tree surgeons have a passion for tree care, tree felling and removal, all other tree surgery jobs, landscaping and garden maintenance.
Possible Reasons for Tree Removal:
- It has structural damage which may cause it to fall over and cause serious damage to persons/property.
- Falling branches may cause a high risk of danger to persons and property.
- You wish to modify the landscaping and need a tree(s) removed to accomplish this.
- Roots are a threat to your property’s foundation or to other services such as water and waste pipes, electric and communications cables and ducts.
- The foliage has lost its visual shape and appeal due to disease, destroying its leaves, limbs and sometimes trunk.
- Limbs, branches and leaves are very close to your house, blocking sunlight which helps prevent moisture build up on the walls and roof of your property.
Our experienced tree surgeon will carefully and skilfully remove the tree (and tree stump if required), leaving your property ready for whatever you have planned. They will ensure the complete removal of even the largest, most difficult tree with no disruption to your home/property.
Our qualified tree climbers can access even the most difficult areas. We utilize only the latest techniques and tree surgery equipment and our focus on safety is second to none! And of course we’ll clear up all debris created.. If you have a tree removal job, you might be tempted to fell it yourself or use unqualified contractors. Tree removal is a complex and potentially dangerous job and for tree surgeon costs you certainly don’t have to break the bank! It should only be carried out by qualified tree surgeons because:
- Trees can grow again if the roots aren’t correctly removed.
- Tree stumps left behind can be unsightly and potentially hazardous.
- Our tree surgeons are skilled and highly experienced at climbing and accessing difficult areas.
Pruning helps the growth of developing trees and can correct the shape of older ones.
Every cut made to a tree has a lasting effect, whether good or bad.
This is why you are wise to get professional tree maintenance carried out by the Liverpool Tree Surgeons as a wise investment for the future of your green spaces.